Twelve Spies (Note 1).
Twelve Baskets (Note 2).
Twelve Fruits (Note 3).
These are the twelve questions that will guide our lives in 2022:
- Did anyone see Jesus in me today?
- Is this something in which God is interested?
- What is God trying to do in this situation?
- What does this look like from the Throne of Heaven?
- Am I being obedient in all things, even unto the details?
- Have I been in fellowship with God today?
- Am I being a good and faithful steward of the gifts and opportunities God has given me?
- Did I advance the Kingdom today?
- If I were charged with the crime of being a follower of Jesus Christ, would there be enough evidence to convict me?
- Am I being discerning about Truth and Evil?
- Am I becoming more like Christ?
- Am I ready for the rapture or my own passing? (Note 4)
Defend The Truth. Live The Faith. Advance The Kingdom.
Note 1: Numbers 13:1-3
Note 2: Matthew 14:20
Note 3: Revelation 22:2
Note 4: For pre-tribulationists. The rest of you will have to be satisfied with ‘once to die.’