All totalitarian movements (including, but not limited to, Marxism, Neo-Marxism, Socialism, Neo-Socialism, Democratic Socialism (a figment), The World Economic Forum (WEF), and simple run-of-the-mill dictatorships) require an external enemy. In America at the moment, some would have Trump be the external enemy to keep the ‘Identity-Politics Woke’ (Note 2) in line. Others actually desire his incarceration. And yet others would have him be the Republican nominee as they believe (through the external enemy theory and spurious management of the voting process), that even a Democrat dog-catcher can defeat him again. And no matter. Whatever the form of the chaos and its result, the totalitarian project will have been advanced.
Because it has the greatest tradition of freedom, the main front in this global war is presently in America. But variants of this Kabuki theatre are being played out in countries from Canada to France to Australia. And beyond.
Some fret that there is a grand scheme. Plot alert: there is no puppet master or great reset grand strategy. They are all bit-players pursuing their own individual agendas, who believe they are their own god, and that they would be crowned king. A cavalcade of Biblical fools. At some point the battle will move to a totalitarian civil war (the Totalitarian Front). But for this moment, the totalitarians must defeat all those pesky freedom adherents (Note 3, 4), starting with Judeo Christians (Note 5).
What Now 2 Do?
- Prepare for impact.
- Renew your mind
- Shine a light in the darkness. This is the job description of the People Of The Way. Forward. March.
1. The Arc Of The Present Chaos.
2. The Identity-Politics Woke include, but are not limited to, alarmed global-warmists, the gender-confused, the mass-formatted (see mass formation), the mainstream-media-big-tech-cancel-consortium, and CRT devotees.
3. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
4. The Declaration of Independence is generally regarded as one of the greatest documents of freedom and governance in the history of the world: “When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation….” See Note 3.
5. Consider the rise of antisemitism and the assault on Christianity.
The Truth And Evil Series ©